LODGE.co Privacy Notice
LODGE.co’s (ELECTRABEL s.a., boulevard Simón Bolívar 34, 1000 Brussels) Privacy Notice aims at informing you about which personal data we collect about you, why and how you can control these data. LODGE.co is a business centre for companies (here after ‘clients’) having their offices in the different buildings managed by the Business Center.
LODGE.co is the Data Controller responsible for the processing of your personal data and processes them in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data and electronic communications. We treat your personal data as confidential information.
For any question relating to the treatment of your personal data, you can contact us
- By e-mail: email@example.com, or
- By phone: +32 (0)2 213 55 99, or
- By post: Post Box 10020
C/O Post office of Gare du Nord
Rue du Progrès 76-80
Data subjects can also be referred to the data subject rights portal:
- For Belgium: http://www.engie-benelux-privacy.be/
- For The Netherlands: http://www.engie-benelux-privacy.nl/
Which personal data?
We collect the following personal data categories:
- Identification data: for example, your name, first name, date of birth, identity card number, e-mail address, date of birth, nationality, language
- Online tracking data (User ID, etc)
- License plate (in case of use of our parking)
- Time, date and duration of your visit to our premises
- Picture and video material (collected from surveillance cameras)
- Data on services you have ordered (catering, technical intervention requests, etc.)
Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- The personal data collected by LODGE.co is used for its various legitimate purposes, such as property management, property security, health, security & safety. This includes space & infrastructure management, facility services, mobility, security, communication & reporting. Collecting and processing the data aim at providing the occupants of the buildings of LODGE.co (the clients) with professional and efficient facility services, as described in the service agreements.
- To manage access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities.
- To identify persons authorised on behalf of our clients, customers, suppliers and/or service providers.
- To protect the rights, property and security of LODGE.co, its visitors or third parties (including the fight against fraud, the management of disputes or legal proceedings).
- To manage, monitoring and assessing compliance with the statutory or regulatory obligations of LODGE.co and her clients.
- To manage distribution of internal and external mailing on the site.
To whom may we communicate your personal data?
Your personal data are only communicated to the following third parties in order to perform the aforementioned purposes:
- Our call centres;
- Our clients;
- The companies and intermediaries we collaborate with to manage our service offering;
- Our affiliated companies if necessary;
- The competent authorities.
The persons working for these third parties only have access to the personal data strictly necessary for the performance of their tasks.
Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If we cooperate with third parties established in countries outside the EEA that do not provide an appropriate level of protection for your personal data, we will impose contractual obligations on them, approved by a competent authority and offering an appropriate level of protection of your personal data. If you wish to receive a copy of these contractual obligations, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to remove any confidential information and any information that is not relevant to you from such a copy.
Legal ground for the processing of your personal data
We only process your personal data when:
- The processing is necessary to perform your contract or to take pre-contractual measures at your request;
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of LODGE.co (for example, to send messages to our clients or visitors);
- You have given your consent. In this case, you can always withdraw your consent; and
- The processing is necessary to comply with our statutory or regulatory obligations (for instance within the scope of judicial inquiries or requests for information of public authorities).
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data are not kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The retention period may thus differ according to the purpose.
We keep your contract data for 10 years following the termination of your contract based on legal considerations in order to retain certain data as proof in the event of disputes. Certain data of former client may be used for a period of 4 years following the termination of the contract in order to recognise the former client and keep him informed of new products and services of LODGE.co, unless the customer opposes such use. We keep data related to the access register for 1 year.
What are your rights?
Under certain conditions, you will benefit from the following rights with regard to your personal data collected by LODGE.co:
- The right of access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- The right to oppose the processing or to obtain a limitation of the processing;
- The right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to communicate them to another controller;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example when you do no longer wish to receive direct marketing via e-mail.
You may exercise these rights via our website www.engie-benelux-privacy.com/en or by sending a letter with a copy of your identity card to ELECTRABEL CMT, boulevard Simón Bolívar 34, 1000 Brussels.
The aforementioned rights cannot give rise to other rights than those specified in this Privacy Notice or stipulated by the applicable legislation relating to the protection of personal data. Note that the exercise of the aforementioned rights may have as a consequence that LODGE.co can no longer fulfil its contractual obligations or, in general, can no longer supply you with its products and/or services (or those of its clients).
If you have a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data, you may contact us on the above address or contact the Data Protection Authority www.privacycommission.be.
LODGE.co Cookie notice
You can set your browser or device to only accept certain types of cookies or none at all. In most browsers or devices, you can find information on the cookie settings under ‘Help’ or ‘Tools’. Please note that most websites will not work properly if cookies are disabled.
We monitor how you use our website, doing so both for analytical purposes – namely, with a view to improving the experience of visitors to this site – and for marketing.